a free copy of
How to Choose Children’s Books
by Aaron Mead
In the eBook you will find:
- Practical tips on picking great books for kids of all ages—infant through young adult.
- Guidance on what makes books attractive and developmentally valuable for children.
- Analysis of themes, illustrations, stories, and the use of humor in children’s books.
- Philosophical reflections on the role of children’s books in the development of character.
- A comprehensive list of online resources for finding excellent children’s literature, including book lists, sources of professional book reviews, and children’s literature blogs.
What other bloggers are saying:
“Whether you’re a parent looking for ways to find that just-right book or a teacher who wants to give parents a ready-made guide, this is it. How to Choose Children’s Books is packed with great ideas…” Terry Doherty, The Reading Tub
“…a wonderful, free eBook…It covers all age ranges and is chock full of resources. I especially like Chapter 2.” Linda McInnis, M.Ed., The Baby Book Nook
“It is really comprehensive!” Richard Hanks, Getting Reading